Friday, February 10, 2012

Markers on the rear...HIGHBALL

I was able to wire up my module with the bus and feeder wires. I still need to make a set of Jones plugs, but for now I can at least turn the lights on my equipment. I was also able to add some more static grass and shrubs to the scene. I will be working on the hillside next and then onto ballasting the track.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Gone Fishing...

I have been slowly working on my North Junction Free-mo section the last few weeks. I have got the Envirotex in place for the river and a coat of gloss medium. I had some scenery materials sitting around and I wanted to test some of the out. I started with my grass tufts from Scenic Express and blended up some static grass. So far I am pretty happy with the results. I still have some wiring and technical stuff to do for this module but I figured a little scenery would get me motivated.

For more information about the North Juntion Free-mo section check out the page HERE