Progress continues on the Hudson House Grocery Distributor module. I have glued all the pink foam in place with liquid nails, I have mocked up the road locations in styrene and I have built a cut out for the gas station. Next on my list of things to do are to get the track in place, I am going to modify the Walthers #8 with Proto87 stored frogs and throwbars. Once this is completed I can secure the track and get it wired. I will be working on the Shell Station as a side project off the layout. I have entered it in the Railroad-line Forums 2 month challenge, so I hope I can come through.
I have started working on a module that will be part of my Bend module set. This module for now will be a mainline module but later will be converted to a stub end module. To see the rest of the plan you can check out it out here Bend Oregon Free-mo
I was able to combine a few pieces of Micro Engineering flex track and get things figured out as to where I need to drill for feeders. I will try to get the trackwork done this week and get it wired up and tested. I then can move on to ballasting the track.
I was able to grab some shots of my North Junction Free-Mo. I have completed most of the basic landforminging including carving a rock face into the cliff. I did do a first layer of color on the rocks but I am not to happy with the way they turned out. I am going to start with a different base color which I hope results in closer to what I am going for. I also may even add some more rock to the face as I still don't think it is just right.