It has been well over a year since I have had a module that I can take pictures on. I use to be a pretty active on the Weekend Photo Fun on a few forums, but without something to take pictures on my participation has been minimal. With the scenery well on its way on my Madras modules I know again have a place to display my work. My next project will be to paint a backdrop so I can take pictures instead of using Photoshop.
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
It has taken me a little over Five years, moving twice and a bunch of projects, but I have finally made it to 100 posts. I probably should have made this post awhile ago, but I wanted something new to show instead of just making a post about a post. So here is my update, I have started the static grass on part of my Madras switching module. I have the base coat of static grass down, now i will start adding other things like sage brush and trees. I also need to finish up the track with ballast and weathering. My final project will be to complete and install the rest of the oil distributor, but that is not a huge priority right now.
Posted by "Mountain Goat" Greg at 12:55 PM