Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My 100th Post

It has taken me a little over Five years, moving twice and a bunch of projects, but I have finally made it to 100 posts. I probably should have made this post awhile ago, but I wanted something new to show instead of just making a post about a post. So here is my update, I have started the static grass on part of my Madras switching module. I have the base coat of static grass down, now i will start adding other things like sage brush and trees. I also need to finish up the track with ballast and weathering. My final project will be to complete and install the rest of the oil distributor, but that is not a huge priority right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment