For more information about the North Juntion Free-mo section check out the page HERE
Thursday, February 2, 2012
I have been slowly working on my North Junction Free-mo section the last few weeks. I have got the Envirotex in place for the river and a coat of gloss medium. I had some scenery materials sitting around and I wanted to test some of the out. I started with my grass tufts from Scenic Express and blended up some static grass. So far I am pretty happy with the results. I still have some wiring and technical stuff to do for this module but I figured a little scenery would get me motivated.
Posted by "Mountain Goat" Greg at 10:09 PM