Well I was going to do this update at the half way point of the year in June, but it seems to have gotten away from me. I also wish I had a little more of an update as to what was going on with my plans, but it seems that I again have wondered off the past and gone another direction.
Goals in Review:
1) Complete the Railroad Line Forum's Challenge/ Laserart Company House #1
To date I have assembled and started detailing this structure. I have not really been motivated by
this building for whatever reason. I really need to just get it done so I can at least show that I
have completed one of my goals.
2) and 3) Everything regarding the "Train Shed" is on hold. We also recently had a small disaster in
our house with a broken water line, so my plans for any renovation to the shed are on hold for
the foreseeable future.
I have instead focused on building modules at my office at work. These are completely
operational and I will continue to work on them the rest of year.
So new goals for 2015:
1) Finish that house, so close yet so far away
2) Finish Had's McCulloch Chain Saw Shop
3) Finish ground throw pulls on Madras Modules
4) Basic Scenery completed on Madras Modules
The plan will be to update again in October and then see how I did at the end of the year.