Saturday, December 3, 2016

Getting the lay of the land

With everything in position I was able to glue some foam to the benchwork which gives me a flat surface to start figuring out where things are going to go. I have decided to model it after an area leading to Brooks Scanlon mill with some modelers license, although not the mainline I will have one track appear to be closer to a mainline while the other track appear to be more of siding. The structures will face the track with a road paralleling the track and also a grade crossing near the middle of the layout. This will give me a place to put a number of structure I have built and also clear out a back log of projects.I can also use the road to display some vehicles and add in the super detailing that I like to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment