Thursday, December 1, 2016

A backdrop gets a foreground

With the main backdrop completed I have move on to the foreground, which will be a small double track display shelf. I may try to squeeze at least one switch on for added interest. The whole thing will only be 48" x 18" but it will give me a nice place to take pictures. I also plan on wiring it up so that it can also be used as a small test bed while programming. I have also attempted to design it so that I can salvage it and turn it into a Free-mo module in the future, or maybe extend the module.





For more information and to follow the progress you can see the work in the Projects in Progress page. Stay tuned, I plan on getting this done as quickly as I can as it will clear a number of older projects from the workbench and out of storage.

1 comment: