I have gone back over and completed some troubleshooting on the trackwork and everything is working to the standard I expect. I decided to start working on the scenery on the 4' section, but before I got to far along I wanted to finish the track work. I spent a couple hours placing ties in the gaps left over from laying the track and filling in the tie ends on ties that were cut for feeders. Once that was all completed I spray painted the track and ties Camouflage Brown. With the paint dry my next step will be to figure out the final location of the structures and then cover the rest of the ground in Sculptamold. Once the Sculptamold is dry I can start adding dirt and begin building up my layers of scenery. As with all prototype projects I find it best to work from pictures. I spent sometime printing out photos of the area so I have a feel for what I am trying to achieve.